Monday, July 4, 2011

Decision made.....

Have you really read ALL of the SIDE EFFECTS of your prescription medications? When I say all that includes the fine print as well as the large print that is normally told to you. It's funny how although we may be aware of the dangerous side effects of medication we still take that pill anyway because in our doctors we trust. They are medical professionals, and they have gone to school for many years. Now some doctors will give you alternative ways to get well first before writing a prescription. Then you have others that will write the prescription first and tell you that you will have to take this for the rest of your life. I was told that I would have to take the Coreg for life, but I after some research of all my medications I made the decision that this will not be a lifelong drug for me. At some point we have to take control of our health by eating for our health. My next Echo-cardiogram is on July 27th, and I can't wait to see what my EF. During this visit the Cardiologist and I are gonna have a conversation about holistic options, and believe me I am going in prepared. This has to be done because I can no longer let the side effects of these drugs controller my life. I encourage each of you to take a look at your prescriptions, think about the different problems that have occurred since taking them, then read the side effects of the medication. Personally, several things that I have been telling my doctors for over a year now are side effects on all three of my medications. While fixing one problem my body are treating these medications as toxins and causing other issues. Hmmmmmm.......I am taking over my steering wheel, but are you informed enough about your health to do the same. I hope so, and if not I hope that you will be soon!!!

He's the best physician that knows the worthlessness of the most medicines. ~Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment