Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's a New Year!!!!

Happy New Year!!!! Although any day alive is the best day of the year I would  have rather spent the night with my friends, but because of this virus I stayed home watching "Watch what happens next" on Bravo. I was hoping to feel much better today, but I am still dealing with a fever, headache, chills, and allergies getting the best of me. Nothing natural seems to work, and when your on beta blockers or ace inhibitors you have to be careful about other medications that may affect you. The one med that I know may have helped makes you feel really doped up and thats a feeling that I rather do without. Top make things more eventful as I am relaxing playing Zuma Blitz I can start to feel my heart beating out of tune. My husband handed me my heart monitor and hmmmmm....My bp was 99/56 with a pulse of 103. Not to mention that the abnormal heartbeat sensor was flashing. I won't jump just yet because I am dealing with a fever of 102, so I will continue to monitor and if it gets in the 120's while resting then the pill I shall pop. Until then, I am going to reach into the back of my mind and relax on the porch as I watch the fields of white snow and trees without leaves....Goodnight World, and many Blessings to you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment